Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
Auto insurance is necessary for the protection of your car. California law requires drivers to have minimum amounts of liability and uninsured motorist auto insurance coverage. Accidents are unpredictable and can occur whenever you’re out on the road, and they can be financially burdensome. Having an auto insurance policy can assist you in covering some of the costs related to such accidents.
What Is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance is a type of insurance coverage that assists you in covering accident costs related to theft, vandalism, collisions, injuries and so on. These tend to be costly, unforeseeable incidents and can cause significant financial stress. Your insurer will provide you with a certain amount of money based on the insurance premium you pay for your car.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Auto insurance coverage and its benefits can vary depending on various factors, such as car model and location. A basic auto insurance policy usually includes the following coverages:
· Liability coverage (including bodily injury and property damage liability) helps cover expenses when the policyholder is legally responsible, including damages, medical bills and court costs.
· Uninsured and underinsured motorist coverage helps cover damage or injury caused by another motorist who is not adequately insured.
· Medical payments and personal injury protection (PIP) coverage helps cover medical expenses for the policyholder and possibly passengers following a car accident.
· Comprehensive coverage helps cover damage from events such as fire, theft and vandalism.
· Collision coverage helps cover damage after a collision with other vehicles or objects.
· Replacement cost or gap coverage helps cover the replacement value of a severely damaged car rather than the lesser, depreciated value.
Additional coverage is available depending on your individual situation. Be sure to speak to our agency today to find out what coverage you should include in your policy.
For more information on auto insurance, reach out to Affinity Global Insurance. Our agents are determined to help the car owners of Woodland Hills, California, learn more about coverage options so that they can make the best decision on a policy for their automobiles.
Contact us today at 818-746-3083 for a free quote on an auto insurance policy.